Credits from RCR
From 1 November 2016 The Royal College of Radiologists is no longer accepting applications to allocate credits to events. Instead, organisers may allocate credits to their own events. Please refer to the Event Organisers section of our website for further information.
From the RCR website:
The RCR will no longer allocate CPD credits to events.
Event organisers can allocate credits to their own meetings provided the following conditions are met:
- The following statement is included on event programmes and promotional materials ‘This course provides
CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists’.
- The course must have defined Learning Outcomes, making it clear what participants should know/be able to do by the end of the event.
- Course organisers are responsible for the quality assurance of their courses and must provide evaluation forms to participants regarding the quality of the event and achievement of the learning outcomes.
- Course organisers must take account of feedback in the further development of their courses. Organisers may be asked to provide the RCR with a summary of the feedback that they have collated from the event.
- Course organisers must issue attendance certificates to participants for the whole or part of the course they attend so that participants can claim CPD credits for the hours of teaching they receive. Course organisers should include the participant’s GMC number on their certificate if possible, for their revalidation and appraisal evidence.
- Event organisers can use the attendance certificate template to issue to participates for courses they provide credits in accordance with the RCR's CPD scheme and the above conditions are met. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Royal College of Radiologists
63 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JW
Registered Charity No.: 211540
The opportunity to apply for RCR credits will get fulfilled after you receive Diploma next year which will have the seal and stamp of the university of Murcia and is acknowledged by the RCR. MUS will be providing you with the credit points, 26 for Upper limb and 24 for the lower limb as was provided by RCR in 2016 to UCAM 2016 Course. The certification in accordance with RCR format will be provided at the end of course and acceptance will be at the discretion of RCR as detailed above.
Individual module participation / attendance will not entitle you to course points since the information given to them was about the Diploma course. The certificate of participation extended by MUS at the end of each module is for the University benefit. The University will request you to submit them at the end of your lower limb module to authenticate your presence.